Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Heshy Fried - Frum Satire 14

Luke Ford says:

Heshy Fried operates FrumSatire.net.

Luke: “Share with me the most important things you’ve learned about women.”

Heshy: “They like little things. If a woman really cares about jewelry and the finer things, I don’t want anything to do with them. You send them a postcard and they’re overjoyed. They’re overjoyed at things that take thinking, like opening up a car door, and remembering little things, like their mother is going into surgery. I hang out with a different breed of women.”

“Women are not as confident as they look. They’re much less confident than men… I used to think they were so tough. I like women who are tough. That tell you when something is bothering them.”

Luke: “Do you have any insights into how a woman decides to go to bed with a man?”

 

Read On



No comments: