Friday, June 11, 2010

Exxxit: Life After P***

Luke Ford says:


2:45. Sunset 5. I see myself on the big screen for the first time in the new documentary Exxxit.


I’m shocked by my beard. I look big and ugly.


Asia Carrera has gained 40 pounds. “We don’t get TV in this house. We each have our own computers. My kids are two and three. My little girl (3yo) is super-smart. She can use Photoshop, Word. She can read and write. I live in the desert [in Utah] where I don’t know anybody.”


Tyffany Million is a private investigator and bounty hunter.


The women (Mary Carey, Seka, Houston, Shelley Lubben, Amber Lynn) look haggard in this movie while the guys (Richard Pacheco, Randy West, John Leslie) look good. It reminds of the old saw that with every conquest, a man blooms, while with every new lover, a woman loses a petal off her rose.


Raylene, the former Vivid girl, is shown working as a real estate agent: “It took me a year after leaving until I got serious about studying. It took me three times to pass the [real estate license] test but here I am. I’ve been doing it for five years.”


Read On



No comments: